"close encounters of the parental kind"
Shaun had an attack of kiddishness (is that a word!?) today so we went to Toys'R'Us at Forum after my guitar lesson.
While walking around looking at everything in general, I heard this voice going "JIE!!" Turning, I saw my brother! Then my mother, then father, and a family friend! What the hell. FREEEEEKY.
So anyway. The parentals got a look at him, and, well, I think they approve, since I got no comments on him when I got back. Haha. I think my mother was really worried that the guy I was going out with had millions of 'holes in his face' (READ: piercings) Haha, now you can rest easy mum!
After that "close encounter of the parental kind" the two of us headed to the Esplanade library. Far, far away from my family. Haha I'm STILL weirded out by that. Weird weird weird and strange!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment